- 200gr unsalted butter
- 140gr powdered sugar
- 160gr egg white
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2gr salt
- 200gr flour
- 40gr Moringa powder
1. Keep unsalted butter in room temperature to soften (avoid melting). Sift powdered sugar into butter and beat.
2. Add egg white, vanilla extract and salt to the mixture and beat.
3. Sift flour and Moringa powder to the mixture, beat in about 3 seconds (do not beat too much). Use a spatula to mix the mixture makesure it consistent.
4. Put the dough in a piping bag, cut the tip of the bag, cut line 5-6mm length. Hold the bag vertically, pipe 5-7cm long streaks. Leave a gap of about 2-3cm between the streaks for swelling.
5. Heat the oven at 200C in 10 minutes. Bake at 175C in 10-12 minutes. Keep your eyes on the cookies, if the edge looks yellow-brown, cookies are ready to remove out of the oven.
6. It needs a minute or two to gain its composure once removed from the oven
Cakes should rest on a rack for 15 minutes after coming out of the oven to become totally cool before storage. Usage time is around 5-7 days.